Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Spinner Central
 Seeking nearby spinners / guilds
 Anyone Else Going To SOAR?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

megknits
Sustaining Member

USA
729 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  08:44:07 AM  Show Profile Send megknits a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else interested in going to Spin Off's Annual Retreat (SOAR) which is going to be held October 5-12 in the Poconos?
The registration is online at www.interweavesoar.com and just opened on April 18.

I was debating whether to go or not because I also want to go to Rhinebeck in late October and (hopefully) the KR Retreat in early November. It seemed like a lot of travel so I was ambivalent, by my DH talked me into it (he's a great enabler!). I'm going to be rolling in fiber in the fall!

Meg
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but laziness is her favorite aunt.

KathyR
Permanent Resident

New Zealand
2969 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  4:25:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit KathyR's Homepage Send KathyR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A girl can dream!!

KathyR

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
My Blog
http://www.flickr.com/groups/kr_members/ (Roselea Fibres)
Go to Top of Page

Shelia
Permanent Resident

USA
2357 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  8:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shelia's Homepage Send Shelia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll be there, Meg. I registered yesterday. Be careful, though, SOAR is addictive - you'll want to go every year!

Shelia
www.letstalkstash.blogspot.com
ravelry name - sheliaknits
Go to Top of Page

eepster
Seriously Hooked

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  10:07:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit eepster's Homepage Send eepster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wish I could. I was so tempted when I saw it was just a couple of hours drive from me, but alas it really isn't doable. To begin with if I could afford the over $300-$600 tuition I would probably put it towards an antique wheel instead. Then there is the real obstacle which is my 2 yo, I don't think DH is up to watching him for that long.

{o,o}
./)_)
.." "
Jen
http://www.buddhabellyart.com/
http://www.cafepress.com/buddhabellyart
Go to Top of Page

noramcd
Chatty Knitter

105 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  04:29:46 AM  Show Profile Send noramcd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I registered for the workshop portion. I couldn't really justify the whole thing and I'm more of in-depth kinda gal anyway. We'll see how it goes, but I couldn't pass it up with it being so close to me this year.

Nora
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?