Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting on the Web
 Online Shops - Questions and Favorites
 Schoolhouse Press
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PuppyMomma
Chatty Knitter

USA
254 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  2:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit PuppyMomma's Homepage Send PuppyMomma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just have to say that I love them. I just ordered for the first time and got everything within 4 days!

www.funkyjewtopia.com

Every day may not be a good day to die, but every day is a good day to eat pancakes.

Calamintha
Permanent Resident

USA
2886 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  3:28:13 PM  Show Profile Send Calamintha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I've had great service from them too. Very quick delivery. BTW, I have to say I love your motto. I mentioned it to DH and he laughed out loud. He loves IHOP.
Go to Top of Page

Catlover
Gabber Extraordinaire

395 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  5:54:47 PM  Show Profile Send Catlover a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've always had excellent service from them and the products are high quality. Sometimes Meg herself even answers the phone. How's that for personal attention?
Go to Top of Page

bfaye
Seriously Hooked

USA
721 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  6:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit bfaye's Homepage Send bfaye a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Schoolhouse Press is one of my favorite shops. I've always had excellent, personal service. I asked about a lace book I was looking for that wasn't listed on their site, and they had a copy. Meg does answer the phone sometimes, which is fun. When I call and give my name, they know who I am, I like that.

benne
Go to Top of Page

moose
Warming Up

85 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  6:53:40 PM  Show Profile Send moose a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PuppyMomma, Did you happen to order the Québécoise? I can't find out much about that yarn. Thanks! Moose
Go to Top of Page

hillstreetmama
Permanent Resident

USA
3448 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2007 :  06:12:02 AM  Show Profile Send hillstreetmama a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like them, too. I've always ordered over the net. I bought one of their sample cards that has strands of all their yarns. It's been helpful, so when I use one of EZ's patterns that says she used a particular yarn, I can look at the card and see and feel what she actually used. It helps me to make a substitution. All the stuff I've ordered from them has been good quality, and the orders have always been delivered promptly.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

PuppyMomma
Chatty Knitter

USA
254 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  05:49:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit PuppyMomma's Homepage Send PuppyMomma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Moose. I ordered Inox Express needles.

www.funkyjewtopia.com

Every day may not be a good day to die, but every day is a good day to eat pancakes.
Go to Top of Page

Calamintha
Permanent Resident

USA
2886 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  12:48:43 PM  Show Profile Send Calamintha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by moose

Did you happen to order the Québécoise? I can't find out much about that yarn. Thanks! Moose

You can ask them to send you some samples of all their yarns. That's what I did. I think there may be a small fee.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe