Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 How long have I been with KR?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1845 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2014 :  7:19:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't remember how long it's been, or when I signed up. Profiles don't give this information. I also can't remember how I found KR, but I'm sure glad I did!

Ceil
(Ravelry: ceilr)
Time is never a factor when joy is involved.

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4395 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2014 :  03:04:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ceil, you've been a member since 12/23/2006 -- if you click on a member's name, it's in the dark blue bar at the top of their profile page.

Jane

Betty deserves everything and more: Make a Donation
My Website: Not Plain Jane
My Ravelry Store: Jane Cochran
Go to Top of Page

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1845 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2014 :  3:23:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, duh, there it is. Coming up on eight years? Wow!

Ceil
Go to Top of Page

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2049 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2014 :  1:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My heavens, I've been here since 3/22/02! Hard to believe it has been this long!

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Go to Top of Page

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1845 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2014 :  8:07:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everyone here should have an anniversary party!

I'm scratching my head about my joining date. The day before Christmas Eve? I'm usually knee-deep in making music for church by then! I'm guessing I must have had a socks question with a gift finishing up. I wasn't knitting sweaters then.

So Jane, now for the impossible question: how do any of us view a list of ALL our posts?! In my case, that's 1778 including this one??!! LOL!

(My, I've been social here lately! Looks like my seven-year workload is lightening up. I'm not out of the woods yet, but: Hooray!)

Ceil
Go to Top of Page

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
2075 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2014 :  04:37:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How do.

Ceil, if you go to the top of the page above the log-in area & click on the SEARCH area, you can type in your name. Wa-la, your posts will come up & you can search yourself ^ .. ^ It is pretty easy.

Martha

http://marfasmewsings.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1845 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2014 :  3:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe I am so clueless! Working too hard here.

Ceil
Go to Top of Page

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4395 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2014 :  5:07:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good suggestion, Martha! I use the search box to search for Fran's posts--even after all this time, she makes my knitting better. My own posts, though--there are so many, and I don't think I'd want to bother!

Jane

Betty deserves everything and more: Make a Donation
My Website: Not Plain Jane
My Ravelry Store: Jane Cochran
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth