Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 I am so happy to be here!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mostitch
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2014 :  4:20:11 PM  Show Profile Send Mostitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I learned to knit when I was nine after pestering my neighbors, (old) Mrs Barnes and (new) Mrs Barnes. They gave me some long wooden needles,white yarn and showed me the stitches. I didn't keep up with it and it was five years later when my 5th sibling was on her way that I started again, trying to knit a sweater for her. Off and on for the rest of my life I have been picking up needles and going off on another knitting adventure. It is so cool to meet others!

mfanderson

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2014 :  04:33:28 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi mfanderson, Welcome here from Chicago. You have to tell us about some of your adventures in knitting. We would love to hear some of them. Donna
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2014 :  04:01:31 AM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy the fun and knitting inspiration!
Judy
Go to Top of Page

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
2044 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2014 :  04:21:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How do.

Welcome, Mostitch - look forward to hearing of your adventures & hope you like hearing of ours too.

Martha

http://marfasmewsings.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

sherry@armbrecht.com
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2014 :  6:23:58 PM  Show Profile Send sherry@armbrecht.com a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned to knit from my Nana.Taught my daughter, who can really knit and teaches knitting. She is an amazing artist and teaches me.
I have been ill.Knitting has been great and helps me stay focused.
Go to Top of Page

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1803 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2014 :  9:54:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And we are so glad to have you!

Ceil
(Ravelry: ceilr)
Time is never a factor when joy is involved.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe