Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello's from Massachusetts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

corbin
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2013 :  04:10:59 AM  Show Profile Send corbin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am happy to find this place to share! I began knitting at my Grammy's side. She taught me to knit and a lot more! My collection of yarn will take me three lifetimes to knit up, and I still can't resist buying MORE!!
I have totally fallen for Clara's books, and the one's I haven't read are on my Xmas list!!

Happy Knitting!

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

765 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2013 :  04:15:11 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Corbin, Welcome here from Chicago. Only three lifetimes that means you don't have nearly enough. Donna
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2013 :  6:17:12 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome from Baltimore! I learned from my grandma, too. Nice memories.

What do you like to knit with all that yarn? And most of us know just what you mean about your stash!

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1682 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2013 :  2:31:09 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums, Corbin, from Maine! Sounds like you have a considerable stash, like many of us, you can never have too much yarn!lol! Hope you enjoy the inspiration found here.
judy
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1248 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2013 :  11:42:22 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to KR, Corbin, from Northern California. I think it's SO cool you learned knitting from your grammy. My grammy knitted, but I never had the guts to ask her to teach me. When I was little I thought I'd be "bugging" her, but from what I know now, she probably would have loved it! Look forward to hearing more from you.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2013 :  6:17:58 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
U r definitely a kindred spirit, corbin; a most welcome addition to the KF!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

corbin
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2013 :  04:12:32 AM  Show Profile Send corbin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by donnawatk

Hi Corbin, Welcome here from Chicago. Only three lifetimes that means you don't have nearly enough. Donna

Go to Top of Page

Beatricey1
New Pal

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2013 :  12:01:39 PM  Show Profile Send Beatricey1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Corbin from San Francisco!

Wow, I get happy when I see new people joint KR. It's always good to know somebody else out there always has a ball of yarn around. hehe Keep on Knitting!

Mari

Beatricey1 on Ravelry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.67 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.