Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Coming to you from Chicago
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Knitcute
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2013 :  05:41:55 AM  Show Profile Send Knitcute a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just arrive at KR and found the Zealander Air description facinating. But that's what I like about knitting--always something knew to learn. And everything new seems to connect me to some secret yarn ball wrapping itself around the world.
What is it about knitting that makes us all want to talk at the same time?

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1267 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2013 :  4:10:12 PM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there, KnitCute, welcome to KR. Good question! It does make us all sit up and happily chatter, doesn't it?

The Zealander Air sounded fascinating to me, too. Made me drool a little, actually. (:

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  09:19:10 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Knitcute, I feel knitting makes us all want to talk at the same time because its the one thing we can all do and put our own spin on and its gives joy in the making and the giving. I just get such a kick when somebody asks where did you get that sweater and I say I made it myself. Donna
Go to Top of Page

Knitcute
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  11:39:00 AM  Show Profile Send Knitcute a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, "made it myself" are the magic words. And don't you feel good to give something you loved making to someone you love knowing!
"S" and "Z" twists? Who knew! I am now inspecting my stash for evidence of this.
I have bought Clara's books on yarn and wool to read on an upcoming trip to Colorado. I will never look at another sheep the same way again.
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1812 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  10:19:56 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Knitcute, and welcome to the KR Forums!

I love Clara's books, and am impatient for the next one coming soon!

You know there are lots of sheep and knitters in Colorado!

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2013 :  1:11:24 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums from Maine!
judy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.