Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello from England
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

theknitnurse123
New Pal

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2013 :  12:05:21 PM  Show Profile Send theknitnurse123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Although I learned to knit as a child and I did knit baby clothes for my three children. I had a long gap, my children are nearly all adults. I have been knitting like a mad thing for the last year and a half. I am a yarn addict and hoarder.

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
897 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2013 :  12:53:21 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings, knitting nurse! Welcome to the KF! I think we r all knitting addicts & hoarders here in the forums! Glad u have joined us & look forward to reading your posts!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

755 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2013 :  10:25:17 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi knitnurse123, from Chicago. I am a proud knitting addict and almost shameful hoarder. Almost Donna
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1784 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2013 :  8:57:06 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the KR Forums, knitnurse! We are the place to be for companionship, inspiration, support, and it is a very nice place to be!

And Golly! you are so utterly qualified for being on the Forums! "Knitting like Mad" is of course the #1 "requirement" , and Yarn addicts/hoarders are not only qualified, but enabled and supported! (Not really "requirements", but familiarity with said qualities is to be encouraged by many of us).

Tell us what you are knitting, and what you like to knit!

Best wishes,

Anna (from Baltimore, Maryland)

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  07:46:33 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HI Knitnurse. Welcome from San Francisco, CA. I started knitting 2.5 years ago and went mad myself. Welcome to good company!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2041 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  12:30:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You have found the greatest single group of knitters on the internet! I think we are all hoarders here and someone is always willing to help! Because we all have different methods you will probably get many different "solutions" to your problem, if you have one. Just remember, you will never ever see anyone being nasty to another member on this forum. We all love our yarn addiction and the friends we meet here.

I can't stand it if I don't have several projects on needles!

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1673 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  5:36:01 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums from another knitting nurse in Maine in the US. Hope you enjoy all the support and inspiration KR has to offer.
judy
Go to Top of Page

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2013 :  10:06:35 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from Australia. We go mad about knitting down here too.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

ozknitter
Permanent Resident

Australia
3290 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2013 :  06:02:44 AM  Show Profile Send ozknitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Erin,

Welcome to Knitters Review forums, I too am a mad knitter and hoarder.

I am from Melbourne, Australia and emigrated here in 1968.

I hope you have fun and find many new friends here.

Knit in peace and harmony.

Rose
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.