Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Coming Back
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HenyaK@msn.com
New Pal

21 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  07:22:41 AM  Show Profile Send HenyaK@msn.com a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have not visited these forums in about a year. Now that I am back I wonder why did I stay away. I love this place!
I hope to become a regular again.
Meanwhile, my main news is that I had a baby girl almost two months ago. She is my fifth girl, and baby number 8. So I was mainly knitting pink, until Sandy hit.
For the past week I have put aside all of my own knitting and have been making hats for the victims of hurricane Sandy and working on a special pattern for them.
My other accomplishment since the last time I have visited this forum is that I have learned to knit totally seamless slippers on two needles flat. That was neat! I learned it from a Mom of one of my friends, who lives in Siberia. Very warm and easy to knit.

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1251 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  12:12:49 PM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Henya--I remember you from a year ago. Welcome back! And congratulations on your new baby. (:

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  1:26:22 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back.
judy
Go to Top of Page

HenyaK@msn.com
New Pal

21 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  07:41:49 AM  Show Profile Send HenyaK@msn.com a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much ladies!
Go to Top of Page

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
231 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  07:43:06 AM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back.
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  11:53:41 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Henya, Welcome Back. Whats the name of the pattern you are using for the slippers. I gave slippers away mother day and to my surprise I have had request for more. Donna
Go to Top of Page

HenyaK@msn.com
New Pal

21 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  05:40:06 AM  Show Profile Send HenyaK@msn.com a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much Donna. It is the Amazing Siberian Slippers.
They are on Ravelry. I am not surprised that people want more slippers. Nothing is like them for keeping feet warm.
Go to Top of Page

HenyaK@msn.com
New Pal

21 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  05:41:12 AM  Show Profile Send HenyaK@msn.com a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, Rwats2!
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  1:09:00 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back to the KF, Henya! Congrats on your new baby girl! Glad u have rejoined us & hope u decide to stay!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe