Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 Stitches Midwest
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

msgb
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
531 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2012 :  07:50:02 AM  Show Profile Send msgb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stitches Midwest 2012 is going on this weekend at the Schaumburg Convention center just outside of Chicago.

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2012 :  3:22:15 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wish I was gonna be there!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1251 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2012 :  4:33:10 PM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm already obsessively checking the website to see when they'll post the class schedule for Stitches West.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

msgb
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
531 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2012 :  11:25:13 AM  Show Profile Send msgb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wanted to go on Sunday but I wasn't able to make it.
Perhaps I might go to the Vogue Live in Chicago in October.
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

765 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2012 :  04:29:32 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't go to Stitches Midwest just so I can go to Vogue live in Chicago. I didn't think I could afford both Donna
Go to Top of Page

Margie
Permanent Resident

USA
1032 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2013 :  6:52:00 PM  Show Profile Send Margie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hope those who went had fun. I'll be at Sts West.

Margie and Mimi (my hearing dog who doesn't knit -- yet)

Go to Top of Page

draymer
Permanent Resident

USA
1484 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  08:43:55 AM  Show Profile Send draymer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I went--Thursday night, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Up at 6, home at 7. I am exhausted, and need a couple visits to the chiropractor.

Took Laura Bryant's Intentional Patterning with Hand Dyed Yarns. Loved it, but I took it to figure out what to do with Noro, and it doesn't work with Noro. Took a Mobius class-I am so glad that was the first one, because my brain was fried by Sunday night.

I am going to Vogue Knitting Chicago, as well, but not taking so much, and I won't have to drive. I HIGHLY recommend Leslie Solomon's class on knitting Continental-I took it last year, and that is now all I do.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe