Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 OFF-TOPIC: Enter At Your Own Risk
 Movies / Articles / Celebrities / Books / News
 Talk at a knitting group
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

760 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2012 :  04:13:51 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I knit on Monday nights. The things we talk about while knitting. Monday night was, what a three year old said about a lady that had pass gas while she was standing in line at a grocery store. This baby cried out what this lady had did. Who would think that passing gas would make you laugh. I told how my daughter had stuck a plastic pea up her nose.We were in the ER and the doctor had bad breath and my daughter kept saying there was a dragon loose in the room. The closer this guy got the louder she said THERE A DRAGON LOOSE IN THE ROOM. You could have sold me for a penny. When another doctor walked passed and heard my daughter and handed him a mint and said kids tell the truth. My daughter was 5. Tell me your kid story. Donna

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2042 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2012 :  11:20:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One day my son, about 13 years old at the time, came home from school with this story about his very short friend, Mark, my doctor's son.

At recess one of the larger, older children, grabbed Mark by the front of his shirt and hauled him up to eye level to intimidate him. The kid started yelling at him, to which Mark replied: "Has anyone ever offered you a breath mint?" The big kid put Mark down and walked off.

Ah, the power of the spoken word!

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Go to Top of Page

Schaeferyarnlover
Gabber Extraordinaire

513 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  10:38:30 AM  Show Profile Send Schaeferyarnlover a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When my son was so little he was just starting to talk, one bleary eyed morning he decided to pay me a compliment and said, "Mom, you have a really nice mustache!" All could do was laugh and then go to the drugstore.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe