Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 OFF-TOPIC: Enter At Your Own Risk
 Family / personal / health issues
 Great Aunt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  04:40:58 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just made A Great Aunt this morning at 1am. My oldest sister became a grandmother. I bet everybody in Chicago received a wake up call this morning. I now have a great nephew. Check this out he is 6lbs and 10.7 oz. You tell me who say 10.7 but a new grandma. He coming home wrap in a blanket his Aunt Donna made. His father had a fit that the baby had a blanket before he got his scarf he been waiting years for. Donna

Greyling
Gabber Extraordinaire

579 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  4:05:35 PM  Show Profile Send Greyling a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tell the new daddy that you'll make his scarf as you babysit. Best of both worlds.

Congratulations!

Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  6:00:03 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations!!
judy
Go to Top of Page

knittingrunner
Seriously Hooked

USA
817 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  7:29:34 PM  Show Profile Send knittingrunner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations!
(I'm jealous, I kind of wish my oldest neice would get on with it...the family needs a new addition!)
Have fun, Evelyn

Bike, Bike, Bike!
knittingbiker on Ravelry
Go to Top of Page

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  04:24:47 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations. I do not expect to have any more grandchildren myself so I am looking to my many nieces and nephews to provide the family additions.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  04:44:12 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks all of you, We haven't had a baby in our family in 18 years and that was my daughter. I went to see him last night I didn't remember they are so small. This baby makes the second boy born in our family.Donna

PS Greyling, I'm not the baby sitting Aunt. I know this baby has to be like his Mom I kept her as a baby and she had her night and days mixed-up.She would start her day at 1 in the morning. She would be up talking and playing like it was 12 noon. She didn't grow out of it she still a night person.
Go to Top of Page

hillstreetmama
Permanent Resident

USA
3448 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  11:41:00 AM  Show Profile Send hillstreetmama a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats! There's nothing like a new baby!

Jan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?