Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Crochet Talk
 Crochet for beginners - basic questions
 I want to learn more
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

v-allknit
Seriously Hooked

India
741 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  03:00:55 AM  Show Profile Send v-allknit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i finished granny's square throw long back, i want to graduate to something simple, yet which would be next level.

i learnt the granny sqare from youtube, so it was very easy, i have queit a few patterns and the all are great... easy and nice, its just that i am not confident i will not mess up when i start by reading charts.

is there a web site where there are good tutorials to read charts and written designs. we is full of millions, but experiance form crocheters will help me narrow down.

thanks in advance for your help :)

shruti

My blog

ravelry

ClaireG
Seriously Hooked

602 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  08:59:00 AM  Show Profile Send ClaireG a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ihave one that I refer to quite a bit and Rachel is very good explaining and showing you how to do the stitches. Her site is http://www.crochetspot.com/. Also Crochet about is another site to check out,plus the Crochet guild of America and the Craft Council are also good site.
I hope this helps.
Claire
Go to Top of Page

v-allknit
Seriously Hooked

India
741 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  8:13:22 PM  Show Profile Send v-allknit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Claire :)

shruti

My blog

ravelry

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth