Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 Madrona 2013
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Patshere
Chatty Knitter

176 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2013 :  09:24:57 AM  Show Profile Send Patshere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone else going to be there?

Shelia
Permanent Resident

USA
2367 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2013 :  12:26:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shelia's Homepage Send Shelia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm there every year - I love Madrona! I usually take only 1 or no classes, just hang out and knit or spin.

With Clara coming, maybe we should have a KR get-together.

Shelia
www.breezyridgestudio.com
ravelry name - sheliaknits
Go to Top of Page

rosir
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
442 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2013 :  2:36:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit rosir's Homepage Send rosir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have fun, you two. Next year I must go. I love that part of the country. Family illness and 18 new staples in my leg slowed me down this year. Have to make up for it next year.

Rosi
Go to Top of Page

Shelia
Permanent Resident

USA
2367 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2013 :  10:34:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shelia's Homepage Send Shelia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, Rosi, I hope everything is better soon! We would love to host you out here on the left coast.

Shelia
Go to Top of Page

Patshere
Chatty Knitter

176 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2013 :  4:10:18 PM  Show Profile Send Patshere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rosi,

Hope your recovery is speedy and that your comfort level is significantly improved.
Go to Top of Page

rosir
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
442 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2013 :  6:10:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit rosir's Homepage Send rosir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pat, have you seen this recipe? http://suziethefoodie.blogspot.com/2011/11/stuffed-maple-sandwich-cookies.html

Pat has introduced me to the miraculous healing powers of maple sandwich cookies.
Go to Top of Page

Patshere
Chatty Knitter

176 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2013 :  8:51:27 PM  Show Profile Send Patshere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, and though I am a snob, preferring only home made, from scratch, cookies, I make an exception for these. Their healing powers are amazing. Right, Rosi?
Go to Top of Page

Amarula
Chatty Knitter

215 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2013 :  8:54:13 PM  Show Profile Send Amarula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know about the cookies - but this will be my first trip to Madrona! Flying out on Friday; have managed to register for classes on Saturday and Sunday mornings - but would love to catch up with KRR people!
Go to Top of Page

Patshere
Chatty Knitter

176 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2013 :  8:55:39 PM  Show Profile Send Patshere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, yes, I will be giving this recipe a try.
quote:
Originally posted by rosir

Pat, have you seen this recipe? http://suziethefoodie.blogspot.com/2011/11/stuffed-maple-sandwich-cookies.html

Pat has introduced me to the miraculous healing powers of maple sandwich cookies.

Go to Top of Page

Shelia
Permanent Resident

USA
2367 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2013 :  08:16:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shelia's Homepage Send Shelia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm going up on Thursday, sometime, so look for me when you get there.

Anyone need a ticket for the Saturday banquet? I have an extra because a local friend decided not to go. We all want to hear Clara, right?

Shelia
Go to Top of Page

Amarula
Chatty Knitter

215 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2013 :  11:20:20 AM  Show Profile Send Amarula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got a ticket for the banquet already - looking forward to hearing Clara!
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2013 :  5:52:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who is this Clara person and how can I hear her too?

Oh wait...

I'll be having a casual Yarn Clinic in the Rotunda on Sunday morning from 9:30am to noon. If people wanted, perhaps we could do a meet-up afterwards? For KR folks and Great White Balers?

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

Amarula
Chatty Knitter

215 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2013 :  05:16:58 AM  Show Profile Send Amarula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Works for me! See you there!
Go to Top of Page

Patshere
Chatty Knitter

176 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2013 :  06:29:55 AM  Show Profile Send Patshere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My flight's at 2 on Sunday so I won't be able to make it. But, I'll stop by the clinic to say hello.

quote:
Originally posted by Clara

Who is this Clara person and how can I hear her too?

Oh wait...

I'll be having a casual Yarn Clinic in the Rotunda on Sunday morning from 9:30am to noon. If people wanted, perhaps we could do a meet-up afterwards? For KR folks and Great White Balers?

Clara

Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2013 :  8:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please do! Keep me company, Pat - I'll just be sitting at a table. All by my lonesome. Sniffing back my tears.

Clara
Go to Top of Page

Shelia
Permanent Resident

USA
2367 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2013 :  6:12:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shelia's Homepage Send Shelia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't come to your yarn clinic, Clara, but I'm up for the meet-up after you're finished.

Shelia
Go to Top of Page

Amarula
Chatty Knitter

215 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2013 :  9:28:44 PM  Show Profile Send Amarula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a class Sunday morning, but will come to meet up after.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.67 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe