Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Celebrate Your Stars
 With this post, I name you......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1810 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  5:57:05 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A permanent resident!!!!

When I write this post, I have 999 posts.

When I post this post, I will have 1000 posts, and be a

Permanent Resident!

What fun

Anna

GFTC
Permanent Resident

USA
6331 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  6:13:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit GFTC's Homepage Send GFTC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
YAY!!!! Welcome. Clara will email you all the secrets now. Don't tell anyone though.

GFTC of NYC
my knitting photos on Flickr or Ravelry
Go to Top of Page

sandyt
Permanent Resident

USA
3101 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  07:08:23 AM  Show Profile Send sandyt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey, Anna....ok, I'll be serious, then silly, because, well, I am mostly silly...Congrats! I always like to read your posts.

Now, when I look at the # of my posts, me thinks I'm just full of hot air....(it is true, I DO talk to anything that moves!)
Go to Top of Page

Luann
Permanent Resident

USA
2678 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  07:38:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luann's Homepage Send Luann a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yay! (secret handshake, wave, and dance) Your shipment of 80 lbs of cashmere is on its way from the Permanent Resident warehouse.

Oops - I've said too much already!

Luann

Knit and let knit!
http://www.luannocracy.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mertle
Permanent Resident

USA
1734 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  08:28:57 AM  Show Profile Send mertle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats, Anna! I, too, love your posts.

@Sandy - You aren't full of hot air! Anything you say is always worth hearing/reading!

Marilyn
My Bags
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  10:10:44 AM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats! Always enjoy reading your posts.
judy
Go to Top of Page

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4395 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  11:25:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Luann, all I got was a toaster, and I thought that was something! What's this about cashmere?

Jane

Betty needs a warm hat: Support KR
Blog: Not Plain Jane
Photos: My Flickr Album
Go to Top of Page

dschmidt
Permanent Resident

4004 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  2:43:40 PM  Show Profile Send dschmidt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How did you miss the cashmere, Jane? We sent it out.

Donna in VA

The Honor Roll? It's easier here than in school. Scroll up to "Want to Make Betty Happy?" and be an Honor Roll member.
Go to Top of Page

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4395 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  3:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I blame Clara. We all know how she is about cashmere.

Jane

Go to Top of Page

dschmidt
Permanent Resident

4004 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  7:19:17 PM  Show Profile Send dschmidt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, well, we'll send the Cabana Boys to Clara's to get your cashmere because she's busy eating chili peppers.

Donna in VA

The Honor Roll? It's easier here than in school. Scroll up to "Want to Make Betty Happy?" and be an Honor Roll member.
Go to Top of Page

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3469 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  8:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Anna!

I didn't get the toaster and cashmere, but I got a panini press and a fondue pot. Can I get the Cabana Boys after Jane?

http://minkyknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

GFTC
Permanent Resident

USA
6331 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  8:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit GFTC's Homepage Send GFTC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jane, you did get the cashmere but you put it in the Stash Lounge at the Retreat years ago. Did you forget?

GFTC of NYC
my knitting photos on Flickr or Ravelry
Go to Top of Page

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4395 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  03:10:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, that was Rosi! I might not have the cashmere, but I have all of you to make me smile!

Jane

Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1810 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  5:56:35 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, smiling tops cashmere in my book!

Thanks, everyone!

Anna
Go to Top of Page

dschmidt
Permanent Resident

4004 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  06:21:26 AM  Show Profile Send dschmidt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cabana Boys on their way to Minh next

Donna in VA

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe