Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Machine Talk
 Fine-Gauge Machines
 Is Brazil's Elgin-Brother KH830 different ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Liria Pristine
New Pal

Brazil
1 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  11:54:51 AM  Show Profile Send Liria Pristine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi I am trying to figure out if Elgin Brother KH830 is different from the the typical Brother KH830, I am currently in Brazil and Elgin is the manufacturer that released the Brother machines here, as far as Im aware. So any Brother machine (sewing etc) has the name Elgin in front of it

I want to use a plating device (that i have for my Brother KH881) and need to find a way to get one for this Brother KH830, or somehow find its matching fit

If anyone has any ideas, I would be more than grateful to hear them!

Passapman
New Pal

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2014 :  06:52:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Passapman a Yahoo! Message Send Passapman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As is so often the case, you get what you pay for. I looked at the innovation unit and after reading the reviews went with the Addi Express king size instead. I love it! It will drop stitches if you start with too fine a yarn. Begin with a heavier waste yarn and crank with a steady rhythm to ensure good results.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe