Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 online bikini store
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pkldrh
New Pal

1 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  01:42:29 AM  Show Profile Send pkldrh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have brought some my undergarments from <stupid spammy link removed> and I have got many various styles of bikinis there. I have purchased my 3 Pairs of foot wear also. I am happy after all this.

agnesgooch
Gabber Extraordinaire

573 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  03:09:40 AM  Show Profile Send agnesgooch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm. . . I wonder if they have spam there, too.
Cathy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24181181@N07/
Go to Top of Page

noallatin
Chatty Knitter

285 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  04:03:37 AM  Show Profile Send noallatin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, they just string you along until you buy something.
Go to Top of Page

dschmidt
Permanent Resident

3995 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  3:21:39 PM  Show Profile Send dschmidt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol, noallatin

Donna in VA

The Honor Roll? It's easier here than in school. Scroll up to "Want to Make Betty Happy?" and be an Honor Roll member.
Go to Top of Page

LJ
Permanent Resident

USA
1939 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  7:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit LJ's Homepage Send LJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't understand how she can say "I am happy after all this" and it's only shoes and bikinis. What about yarn?

Linda in Va

My Blog: http://wallisknits.blogspot.com
My Patterns: http://www.eweknitkits.com
Go to Top of Page

azblueskies
Permanent Resident

2393 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  07:01:37 AM  Show Profile Send azblueskies a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could be a he.

azblue
------------------------------------------------------------------
So much to learn, so little time.
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4404 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  07:24:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or an IT!!

(Link removed and member blocked, but the post remains, to honor the increased artistry of the spammiverse.)

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

maribelaprn
Permanent Resident

USA
2033 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  10:25:27 AM  Show Profile Send maribelaprn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I brought all my bikinis and also my 3 Pairs of foot wear there. I also brought all the cats' bikinis and 3 Pairs of foot wear there. After all, where can you get matching bikinis and 3 Pairs of foot wear in size 100000000 for me and size 000000001 for the cats, eh?
Go to Top of Page

dschmidt
Permanent Resident

3995 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  5:50:22 PM  Show Profile Send dschmidt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, maribelaprn, did you get the zebra print and neon orange bikinis? Are the shoes 4 in spikes? Please post pictures of you and your kitties in your bikinis and shoes. Please, please, please! Since mean old Clara removed the link, I want to live vicariously through your *purchases*

Donna in VA

The Honor Roll? It's easier here than in school. Scroll up to "Want to Make Betty Happy?" and be an Honor Roll member.
Go to Top of Page

2totangle
Permanent Resident

1212 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  9:56:26 PM  Show Profile Send 2totangle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm just glad she found a place to buy (or bring?) undergarments and bikinis rather than knitting or crocheting them and posting pictures here. There may well be hand-knit or crocheted undergarments and bikinis that are flattering & functional and never sag or stretch, but I've never seen them (and I don't care to see any more candidates, frankly). On the other hand, limiting yourself to 3 pairs of foot wear seems awfully spartan. However, as long as she's happy after all this, that's what matters.

Suzanne

Flickr pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2totangle/
Ravelry project page: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/2totangle
Go to Top of Page

noallatin
Chatty Knitter

285 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  05:26:56 AM  Show Profile Send noallatin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Personally, I don't think I's be satisfied atoll with just three pairs of shoes. As for bikinis, that definitely not something best left to the imagination. Not suitable for reality either.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe