Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting on the Web
 Podcasts
 new podcast - knit obsession
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sharezgift@gmail.com
New Pal

5 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  12:21:07 PM  Show Profile Send sharezgift@gmail.com a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey all!

i just started a knitting podcast, knit obsession! i have 2 episodes up and would love to get some feedback from you all on audio quality and knitting content...check it out and let me know what you think! http://seezknit.blogspot.com

-zknits

phlame
Permanent Resident

USA
1559 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  3:42:56 PM  Show Profile Send phlame a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your blog was very difficult to read because of the dark colors. I couldn't find any place to subscribe to it. Is there a place for iTunes?

Shirley Ryan, living in Dana Point, CA

...and dance like no one is watching!
Go to Top of Page

sharezgift@gmail.com
New Pal

5 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  1:12:04 PM  Show Profile Send sharezgift@gmail.com a Private Message  Reply with Quote
there's an rss feed at the top of the page. it's an orange looking icon. it should also be on itunes, but i'm still waiting for a confirmation from their review, so it might be a couple more days.

let me know what you think!

z
Go to Top of Page

1to1
New Pal

7 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  11:47:03 AM  Show Profile Send 1to1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
zknits, looking forward to listening to your new podcast...can't wait for it to get to iTunes...but will try to listen to it tomorrow. Thanks, Carla
Go to Top of Page

sharezgift@gmail.com
New Pal

5 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  10:16:44 PM  Show Profile Send sharezgift@gmail.com a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks carla! hope you like it! i have 3 episodes up now.
z
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?