Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Share Your Photo Albums
 Flickr members should we have a group?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

technikat
Gabber Extraordinaire

595 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2008 :  2:26:04 PM  Show Profile Send technikat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just joined. I'll put some pics up when I take photos of some of my more recent FOs.

My FOs
http://www.flickr.com/photos/technikat/
Go to Top of Page

mwhite
Warming Up

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  3:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit mwhite's Homepage Send mwhite a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just joined in the group! Thanks so much for allowing us to show off our FOs and WIPs! Mary
Go to Top of Page

cbirck
New Pal

7 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2008 :  03:56:31 AM  Show Profile Send cbirck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just awesome! thanks a lot!!

They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
William Shakespeare
Go to Top of Page

Knit n go
New Pal

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2008 :  6:38:56 PM  Show Profile Send Knit n go a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I added five photos to the KR group. I think it is a great idea. I would like to see the main photo of a project, but an additional close-up should be voluntary. The fewer rules the better; the ones you're thinking of now sound great.

Susan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/naturama
Go to Top of Page

sandyvern
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2009 :  9:51:34 PM  Show Profile  Send sandyvern a Yahoo! Message Send sandyvern a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just joined and posted a few pics....not sure where to get a link to ad to my sig.

Sandy

Sandy
Go to Top of Page

BStanding56
New Pal

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2011 :  2:16:03 PM  Show Profile Send BStanding56 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could we please also have pictures of machine knitting too. Thank you Beth
Go to Top of Page

lacylaine
Seriously Hooked

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2011 :  3:58:58 PM  Show Profile Send lacylaine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just joined but can't seem to upload any pics to the group, just to my new flickr account. I see I must also learn to take better pictures of my knitting.

Melanie

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." Ecclesiastes 9:10

2010 FO: two pair felted clogs, two chemo caps for Mom 2011 FO: BYOB (market bag), Hedgerow Mitts, pair of wristers/sweatbands, Baby Alpaca Grande Vest; LYS mystery shawl

Go to Top of Page

Rakuqueen
Chatty Knitter

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  1:43:12 PM  Show Profile Send Rakuqueen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great idea, I just uploaded my five.

Thanks,

Jane

Rakuqueen
Go to Top of Page

kemer
Warming Up

72 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  6:29:08 PM  Show Profile Send kemer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wen, thanks so much for doing this. I love looking at everyone's projects. There is so much talent here! I am fairly new to knitting so my projects are simple , nothing fancy yet. With each project I get better and more confident . My goal is to make the EZ Aran Jacket and a lacey wrap.

Kemer,

Keep Christ In Christmas

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14548372@N02
Go to Top of Page

zknit08
Chatty Knitter

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  2:57:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit zknit08's Homepage Send zknit08 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have recently finished a multi-colored scarf---yeah!!!

http://crochetcheers.blogspot.com/2012/09/multi-colored-scarf.html
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.61 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.