Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 How to Use the Knitter's Review Forums
 A Gentle Reminder About Duplicate Posts
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Clara
queen bee

USA
4401 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  05:21:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
Hello all!

Just a gentle reminder that KR Forum policy advises against duplicate postings (i.e. "Oh heck, nobody's going to see my question in this section so I'm going to post it in four other sections too.")

Doing dilutes any value that we may obtain from the conversation, since it's fractured among several locations. And it also wastes people's time, since they may go to the trouble of answering your question - only to discover that you asked it three other places, and three other sets of people also went to the trouble of answering your question. So much better to concentrate the conversation in one location - that's how you really get a dialog going.

So please, no matter how tempting it may be, please don't post duplicates. I delete them anyway, but it's far easier not to do it in the first place.

Thanks for listening!

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.