Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 How to Use the Knitter's Review Forums
 How do I change my username or my password?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Clara
queen bee

USA
4404 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  1:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
Our system is set up so that users can't change their names. I think the idea behind this is that you choose a name, you stick with it, and if people start changing their names willy nilly, all hell will break loose.

However, that's not how this place works. It's very easy to get your username changed. Just email us at admin AT knittersreview.com (replace AT with @ and remove those spaces) and indicate:

- Your current username
- The new username you'd like
- At least one backup username in case your first choice is already taken.

I ask that you be patient in awaiting your new username, as there's only one of me and more than 50,000 of you. It won't take longer than a week, but it can take a few days. First priority goes to people whose usernames are their email addresses, because that is only intended to be a temporary measure.

I also ask that you please keep your username changes to a minimum.

You CAN change your password, however. Just log in and click on "profile" in the upper righthand corner. If you don't remember your password, just click on the "forgot your username or password?" link on the forum homepage.

Thank you!

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth