Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 How to Use the Knitter's Review Forums
 I can't find my post. Where is it?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Clara
queen bee

USA
4403 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  1:54:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
There are a few possibilities. First, it could simply be in a different place than you thought you put it. Or second, I could've moved it to a more suitable location. (This is especially true if you posted in the Random Knitting-Related Stuff section, which I clean out all the time.)

Either way, don't panic. There's an easy way to find your post. Simply go to the forum homepage and click on your name in the Active Users box along the top of the page.

This will take you to your profile, and you'll see a header marked "Recent Topics." Bingo! Your most recent posts will be listed there.

If it wasn't so recent, simply click on the "view all non-archived posts by this member" link to see all your posts from approximately the last three months.

You can also do the same search on any other forum member by clicking on their name in the Active Users box.

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?