Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 How to Use the Knitter's Review Forums
 I forgot my username and password
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Clara
queen bee

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  1:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
Did you forget your username or your password, or both? Or are you trying to register and the system is telling you your email address is already in use?

Don't fret!

Simply Click on this link and enter your email address to have the username on file emailed to that address.

You'll find instructions in that email for changing your username as well as a super-special and super-long link that allows you to change your password without knowing the old one.

If you do follow the instructions and request a new username, please be sure to provide a backup username in case the first choice is already taken. I also ask that you please be patient. There's one of me, and 49,000 of you. I try to answer username change requests as quickly as possible, but there are times when it takes a few days. I truly appreciate your patience with this.

Thank you!

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.