Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 How to Use the Knitter's Review Forums
 How do I figure out where to post?
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Clara
queen bee

USA
4404 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  10:00:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
If you click on the button that says "All Forums" you will see all the options of where to place your post. You can scroll down this page and find the most appropriate pairing, whether you are seeking a yarn or pattern, have a technique question, heard a knitting joke, or just want to chat. I urge you to scroll all the way down the page -- there are a lot of topics!

Another option can be found at the very bottom of the page, the button that says "Jump To: (select forum)". Clicking there will provide a full drop-down menu of the forum headings, which you can scroll through, choose, and go immediately to that section.

Sometimes your post may fit comfortably in more than one category (perhaps your worst project nightmare is related to a love sweater curse?). It's far more helpful to other readers if you try to place your post into either of these appropriate sections, rather than posting it in a wholly inappropriate section (recipe search, for example).

We do not allow duplicate posts and will delete them whenever we find them, so please resist the temptation to post the same thing in multiple sections.

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?