Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 How to Use the Knitter's Review Forums
 Can't Log Out
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Felted-Bag
Seriously Hooked

640 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  10:03:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Felted-Bag's Homepage Send Felted-Bag a Private Message
For some reason when I log out -- it doesn't let me log out. Have tried several times to log out -- nothing happens...this have been going on for several days. When I log out, it shows that I'm logged out, but the next time I return KR I'm still logged in...help!

Felted-Bag
www.felted-bags.com www.heritagerecipes.com
webmaster: www.glasspens.com www.the-knittery.com
www.maryadrenedesigns.com

Clara
queen bee

USA
4404 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  12:34:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
Yeah, it looks like some people are having issues with this, depending on their own setup. Have you tried deleting your cookies and then not clicking the "remember me the next time I log in" button when you do log back in? That should fix it for now.

I haven't made this a pressing issue simply because this isn't a top-secret ultra-secure site that stores things like social security and credit card numbers. It's just a knitting forum. Worst-case scenario, someone else logs in as you and posts all sorts of scandalous things -- which I can then go in and delete.

I am sorry for the frustration, though. I wish technology worked to our advantage all the time, I really do!

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

Felted-Bag
Seriously Hooked

640 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  2:44:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Felted-Bag's Homepage Send Felted-Bag a Private Message
Thanks, I cleaned the cookies and that worked. I didn't think about it before because I don't do "remember me". Thanks for your help.

Felted-Bag
www.felted-bags.com www.heritagerecipes.com
webmaster: www.glasspens.com www.the-knittery.com
www.maryadrenedesigns.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth