Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 March 21
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

beh2g
Chatty Knitter

USA
244 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  7:23:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit beh2g's Homepage Send beh2g a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too am knitting for peace tonight. Lord knows we all need it! Thanks for posting this nice thought; I've saved it to read NEXT march 21.

2006 stats: 8 FO, 2 WIP, 3 UFO
Go to Top of Page

Knitty Litter
New Pal

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  4:47:00 PM  Show Profile Send Knitty Litter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a WONDERFUL idea!!! It just so happens that I'm having a gang of Chix with Stix over tonight. I can't wait to share this with them!!!!

Thanks!!!!
Go to Top of Page

NCmusiclady
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
541 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2006 :  09:42:48 AM  Show Profile Send NCmusiclady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Rose, for sharing this beautifully written note you received.

This is a wonderful plan...knitting for peace. We could choose any day really. And like universal prayer, our thoughts and energies going for a peaceful planet may actually swell up into the universe so that those who can make a difference will choose to do so.

Maybe we here on KR could have a universal Knit for Peace Day. I missed this original note as I've been busy - but with all the folks who read this website - we could all make a difference.

What do you think?

Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

Another Knitter for Peace
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  06:36:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Another Knitter for Peace's Homepage Send Another Knitter for Peace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How fun to see this posted on the Knitter Review Forums! I plan on repeating the event next year, and I'm using my site to announce other "Knit-Ins" that I feel that I can get behind. Please get in touch if you'd like to be on my mailing list for a reminder next year.

Randy
knitforpeace@yahoo.com
www.squidoo.com/knitforpeace
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.61 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth