Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Seeking Nearby Knitters
 Lawrence, KS Knitting Get Together
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

ThreadBndr
Chatty Knitter

USA
123 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2006 :  5:37:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit ThreadBndr's Homepage Send ThreadBndr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
See you all tomorrow!! Looking forward to seeing what everybody is working on this time.

I have stuff for show and tell! (Not a LOT of stuff, but stuff)

Karla

You mean I CAN'T take all this yarn with me?

Then I'm not going.
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  6:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well...we had another great knitting session :) Glad I had the help of my fellow knitters to help me start my new project - a cardigan!
The next one is a little ways off, due to busy schedules and such, but if anyone wants to join us, mark your calenders for Saturday, April 8th at 10 AM at Borders bookstore in Lawrence!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2006 :  08:54:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only 2 more weeks left! =) I may actually have a decent amount of my cardigan knitted by then - ya all may be impressed with me lol

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2006 :  3:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wahoooooo! Only about 40 hours and 30 minutes and so many seconds left to knittin' time =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2006 :  12:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was great getting to see everyone again =) I didnt get alot of knitting done this time, but oh welll.... lol Just enjoyed the company!

The next get together will be on Saturday, April 22nd at 10 AM at Borders in Lawrence. Hope to see some new faces!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  3:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only a day or so till the knitters meet again - yayy! =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

silfert
Chatty Knitter

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  10:44:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit silfert's Homepage Send silfert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's opening night tonight! Then work, unfortunately. If I'm still on my feet, I'll be there!
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  11:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad ya were able to make it! We have a great group I think =)

Our next get together is Sunday, May 7th at 2 PM at the Borders in Lawrence. Hope to see some new faces!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  5:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The next knitting get together is almost here =) And I have gotten very little done on my cardigan *looks ashamed* lol Look forward to seeing everyone, tho!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

silfert
Chatty Knitter

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  09:39:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit silfert's Homepage Send silfert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Singing for a church radio program Sunday. Knit some rows for me! :)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2006 :  5:51:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Next get together is Sunday, May 21st at 2 PM =) Hope to see some new faces!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2006 :  9:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Knittin' day is almost here!! =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  7:11:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, its official.....our next get together will be the Ottawa event on June 10th. Starts at 11 AM at the Potters Wheel Coffeehouse on first and main. We will be knitting socks, taking donations (carmex, deodorant, blister packs), etc. If you are interested, check out the Yahoo Group Socks for Soldiers. They have a file called In a Nutshell that gives specifics on the socks =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  7:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BUMP =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Dejhia
Chatty Knitter

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  07:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dejhia's Homepage  Send Dejhia a Yahoo! Message Send Dejhia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm brand new to this forum. But, I'm in the Lawrence area. Unfortanty, I am already bussy on the 10th. (Knitting group at Miltons that day.) Hopefully, you all will meet again soon. I am always up for getting together with fellow knitters.

~ heather
Go to Top of Page

embrown
New Pal

3 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  11:44:02 AM  Show Profile Send embrown a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You guys should come to Knit Lawrence! We meet the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month at Milton's Coffee (920 Massachusetts) at 3:30 p.m. See our website at <a href="http://www.knitlawrence.org">www.knitlawrence.org</a>
Go to Top of Page

JayhawkKnitter
Seriously Hooked

USA
910 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  1:35:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit JayhawkKnitter's Homepage Send JayhawkKnitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wish I could make it to at least one of these things but with two kids heavily involved in sports, the weekend is prime sporting - and not knitting - time for me (but I do get in rows at the games).

Sigh. I'll keep hoping.

Check out my blog!

http://www.knittinhoney.blog-city.com
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  08:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Heather and embrown!

Been chattin' with the gals and am thinking we may all just show up at your guys' next get together =) Would that be ok?

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Dejhia
Chatty Knitter

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  08:30:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dejhia's Homepage  Send Dejhia a Yahoo! Message Send Dejhia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not the organizer of the get together. I've only been going for a few months (since I found them). But, everyone has been welcome to the group.

~ heather
www.dejhia.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

embrown
New Pal

3 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  06:03:00 AM  Show Profile Send embrown a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sure, come by any time. It's an open knitting group. We're usually there between 3:30 and 5:30/6. Our next meeting will be Saturday, June 17. We;d love to have you! Also, if you send me an email at elinor@knitlawrence.org, I will put you on the email notify list.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?