Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Yarn Talk
 Talk about yarns reviewed in Knitter's Review
 I would like to meet Mrs. Crosby ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
2074 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2014 :  05:22:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
how about you?

How do.

Thank you, Clara, for the extensive & thoroughly enticing review in this week's newsletter.

My brain has been on over-load & because of that, I was particularly appreciative of & smitten with the part of each yarn's review that gave me ideas of what to knit with that variety. I look forward to hearing more of Mrs. C's story.

Martha

http://marfasmewsings.blogspot.com

dothead
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
550 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2014 :  08:06:25 AM  Show Profile Send dothead a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did you see those fabulous colors? I drooled on my keyboard. Mrs. C and I will have to collaborate on a project.

Vicki, the Constant Lurker(who sometimes stops lurking and actually posts)
Go to Top of Page

Catlover
Gabber Extraordinaire

397 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2014 :  09:35:27 AM  Show Profile Send Catlover a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really want to try this yarn. Will it be available for sale in time for fall knitting?
Go to Top of Page

Sharon

Posted - 05/22/2014 :  2:02:12 PM  Show Profile Send Sharon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eat Sleep Knit and Jimmy Beans Wool have it online, although JBW does not have photos of the colors yet.
Go to Top of Page

fiona.ellis@sympatico.ca
New Pal

1 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2014 :  06:48:31 AM  Show Profile Send fiona.ellis@sympatico.ca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by dothead

Did you see those fabulous colors? I drooled on my keyboard. Mrs. C and I will have to collaborate on a project.

The Steamer Trunk yarn is fabulous (first one I have worked with so far)...so excited to have a pattern almost ready for launch in collaboration with this brand new line- it should be launched this week: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/re-gathering-intentions
Go to Top of Page

Catlover
Gabber Extraordinaire

397 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2014 :  1:43:13 PM  Show Profile Send Catlover a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jimmy Beans Wool now has photos of the colors as well as descriptions of the yarn. It definitely sounds enticing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe