Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitter's Swap
 Needle and Tool Swap
 Brittany Walnut Knitting Needles and Crochet Hooks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ckjanicki
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2014 :  07:06:58 AM  Show Profile Send ckjanicki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I'm looking for a pair of #3 Brittany black walnut knitting needles - 16 inches long.

For the past year, I've been amassing (slowly) needles to complete sets of 12 inches and 16 inches, #s 3-13.

I've almost reached my mark and was wondering whether someone had this elusive size to sell.

I have duplicates in sizes 7,9,10.5,11 in 16 inches and size 6 in 12 inches to sell or even trade. I also have several Brittany walnut crochet hooks for sale: sizes 5-1/2,J,K,L,and M. I'd also consider trading hook or hooks for the #3 needles.

Many thanks,

Carol

chris
Permanent Resident

USA
2463 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2014 :  09:45:27 AM  Show Profile Send chris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Carol, I received your email, and I do have a set, but am not willing to part with them. While I usually use circs for most of my knitting, these come in handy when I'm in character at Renaissance Faires. Even if such needles weren't available then, the general public is more accepting of wooden needles than metal ones as being "period". Sorry!

Keep on knittin', mama, knittin' those blues away!
Go to Top of Page

watts459
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2014 :  5:27:40 PM  Show Profile Send watts459 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
carol, I am not a forum member. I found this thread via google, but i am interested in buying a set of duplicates depending on price. please email me at watts459@sbcglobal.net with sizes available in both needles and crochet hooks and prices. thanks much,
mike w.
Go to Top of Page

watts459
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2014 :  5:37:15 PM  Show Profile Send watts459 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
im a member now
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?