Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 New to Forum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mommyo
New Pal

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2013 :  2:50:01 PM  Show Profile Send Mommyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I have been knitting on and off for 21 years. I recently completed an Elizabeth Zimmerman Seamless Hybrid for my Hubby. Knitting is something I really enjoy and would like to have more time to learn and knit more. I have stared a knitting an centering group with mothers from the school I work at. We spend time knitting and also do a little meditation with our knitting. I am looking forward to getting to know you. I love Clara's book The knitter's book of yarn, I just finished reading it. Oh, I live in the Boston area.

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2013 :  11:45:55 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mommyo, and welcome to the Knitter's Review Forums! Hurray for Elizabeth Zimmerman! Isn't her method great?

You will find lots of friendship and support here on the Forums, and We will be glad to gain from your wisdom.

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

Mommyo
New Pal

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2013 :  04:20:30 AM  Show Profile Send Mommyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome"
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1251 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2013 :  09:47:15 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey there, Mommyo, welcome from northern California. Your knitter's group sounds like a great idea. Hope you like it here and post what you're up to. It's a casual place to learn great knitting tidbits.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

Mommyo
New Pal

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  04:53:57 AM  Show Profile Send Mommyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Robinsteph. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
231 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  3:55:18 PM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are looking forward to getting to know You too.

Welcome from the great state of Louisiana
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?