Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paloma
New Pal

10 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2013 :  04:39:49 AM  Show Profile Send paloma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I began knitting and crocheting this year and have become obsessed. When taking a break, I'm on line looking at patterns. There's life too, but I often set that aside to knit

Looking forward to discussing projects. I've a ton lined up for the holidays -- probably enough to keep me busy for the following year. Nice to know you're all available for help here as well.

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2013 :  07:16:06 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Paloma, Welcome here from Chicago. You can get all the help you need here. I think I can say we are all hook on knitting.Donna
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2013 :  3:57:16 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Paloma, from Maine!! You are in the right place. Lots of obsessed fiberholics here who like to share and support.
judy
Go to Top of Page

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
241 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2013 :  07:58:00 AM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Paloma from.the great state of Louisiana.
Please have a seat, relax, and enjoy yourself. There is always someone around with an answer.

Go to Top of Page

paloma
New Pal

10 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2013 :  07:25:23 AM  Show Profile Send paloma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome!
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1267 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2013 :  10:58:02 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll sign myself up as one of the obsessed, too. Started three years ago and haven't had knitting (or crochet, or spinning, or fleece prep) out of my hands since. It's the most excellent obsession! And it's so nice that we have so many folks to share it with. Welcome!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.