Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 I'm new!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

djsdogs
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2013 :  08:51:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit djsdogs's Homepage Send djsdogs a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi. My name is Dawn from Granby Colorado. I love this site!!! So much fun and soooooo informative! I am a Knitter, Crocheter, Weaver, jewelry maker, painter and I love it all! I am currently knitting socks on 2 needles instead of 4 needles. Nice to meet you all!

Dawn Jackson

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1784 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2013 :  9:19:01 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice to meet you, Dawn, welcome to the KR Forums.

Glad you like the site--so do I! Are you using two circular needles for your socks? That is my favorite technique for knitting socks, but I like 5 needles, also.

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

755 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2013 :  05:31:16 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Dawn, Big wave from Chicago. Donna
Go to Top of Page

Knitcoqui
New Pal

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2013 :  06:33:07 AM  Show Profile Send Knitcoqui a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Dawn and everybody. My name is Wanda. I have been knitting for about three years. I'm a self taught knitter using YouTube as my classroom. Live in Fort Myers Beach, Florida and in Woodland, WA. I'm an international flight attendant and knitting is my way of entertainment when everybody is sleeping and I have to stay up all night. I have learn the hard way lace knitting is not a good idea when I'm working.
I'm looking forward to participate. Hugs.
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1673 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2013 :  6:00:54 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums, Dawn and Wanda! Lots of knitting inspiration to be found here. Dawn, knitting socks on 2 circulars is my favorite method. Always have socks on needles, so portable. Wanda, sure can understand that lace knitting is not a good idea when working, too much concentration needed.
judy
Go to Top of Page

Knitcoqui
New Pal

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2013 :  8:59:14 PM  Show Profile Send Knitcoqui a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I can't say to a passenger " can you please wait until I finish this row". ;-0
Go to Top of Page

lbelle50
New Pal

1 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2013 :  07:02:56 AM  Show Profile Send lbelle50 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all - my name is Laura and I'm another newbie to this forum. I've been knitting since I was 8 yrs old and it's my favorite thing to do. So glad I found this site with so many other enthusiastic knitters!

LHG
Go to Top of Page

Knitcoqui
New Pal

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2013 :  8:22:37 PM  Show Profile Send Knitcoqui a Private Message  Reply with Quote
welcome Laura.
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1673 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2013 :  02:00:21 AM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Laura! from Maine!! Tell us what your favorite things to knit are.
judy
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2013 :  3:06:20 PM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, hi to all the new folks!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

Beatricey1
New Pal

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  07:16:19 AM  Show Profile Send Beatricey1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Dawn, Wanda and Laura from San Francisco! Happy to meet other newbies here like me. Hope to hear more about all of your projects.

Mari
aka: Beatricey1
Go to Top of Page

knittingrunner
Seriously Hooked

USA
799 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2013 :  04:26:23 AM  Show Profile Send knittingrunner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard new members of KR!
This is a great place to be with warm and open Participants
I hope you find a lot of good information, inspiration and support around here.
Evelyn

Bike, Knit, (run)!
knittingbiker on Ravelry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by