Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitting Celebs, Articles, Jokes, etc.
 Article about Clara in IK Fall 2013
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3457 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  2:28:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just got my online issue of Interweave Knits Fall 2013 and lo and behold, there is an article about Clara, including pictures of her baking and flowers. What a lovely surprise!

http://minkyknits.blogspot.com

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
1951 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  5:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How do.

I saw it week at Knit night at Hidden River Yarn (in Philly)& it was a very sweet surprise.

Martha

http://marfasmewsings.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4398 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  5:56:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Surprise! I finally got my hands on a copy too. It's flattering and gratifying and REALLY WEIRD, but I'm grateful.

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

Luann
Permanent Resident

USA
2655 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  9:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luann's Homepage Send Luann a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I plotzed when I saw it - I tend not to hold on to my IKs anymore, but this issue is one for the archives. So proud!

Knit and let knit!
http://www.luannocracy.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4368 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2013 :  04:01:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now I have to find one somewhere! And to think we knew her "when"...[dabs eyes with embroidered hankie].

Jane

Betty deserves everything and more: Make a Donation
Blog: Not Plain Jane
Photos: Flickr Album
Go to Top of Page

Catlover
Gabber Extraordinaire

390 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2013 :  09:29:33 AM  Show Profile Send Catlover a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I decided to subscribe again after quite a few years because they offered a very low price for one year. What a happy surprise when I saw my first issue contained an article about Clara. I was delighted.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe