Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello from Minnesota
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fargoflash
New Pal

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2013 :  6:52:34 PM  Show Profile Send fargoflash a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With our verrrrrrry long winters, I have plenty of time to knit. I learned as a child and came back to it as my five grandchildren arrived and I knit each of them a sweater and blanket. I've moved on to grown-up projects and can't wait to learn from all of you.

Janet Shark Frisch

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2013 :  10:57:54 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Janet, welcome to KR. Yes, sounds like you've got a climate to knit for, that's certain! Look forward to hearing more about your "grown up" projects. (:

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

755 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  09:24:06 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Janet, Good luck with the grown-up projects. I have a friend who knits and has been making blankets for the grandkids. I have been trying for years to get my name on her list but its five ahead of me. Donna
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1784 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  10:26:20 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Janet and welcome to the KR Forums!

I'm from Baltimore, and have scarves and hats on the fire for grandkids....and socks for me!

It is good to have you here.

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1673 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2013 :  1:08:01 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums from Maine! I also learned to knit as a child. Am just starting to knit again after a hiatus for shoulder surgery in the spring.
judy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?