Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 General News and Announcements
 Happy Birthday, Clara!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4383 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2013 :  05:41:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's our Queen Bee's birthday today!

Thank you, Clara, for traveling the world to find us the best, most interesting, and truly delightful yarns, books, people, etc.

Thank you for The Great White Bale, the most incredible fiber journey ever.

Thank you for bringing us together here, and for providing us with a space to share and learn.

I hope your birthday is filled with delight and surprises, and a really great cappuccino. XOXO

Jane

Betty deserves everything and more: Make a Donation
Blog: Not Plain Jane
Photos: Flickr Album

Shelia
Permanent Resident

USA
2362 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2013 :  06:36:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shelia's Homepage Send Shelia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everything Jane said is so perfect, all I can do is echo and agree with her.

Happy Birthday, Clara!

Shelia
www.breezyridgestudio.com
ravelry name - sheliaknits
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1248 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2013 :  07:01:04 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And caramels! Handmde, grainy,sugary-soft, buttery caramels! Thank you, Clara. You've definitely created a "Happy Place."

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

purlewe
Permanent Resident

1916 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2013 :  08:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit purlewe's Homepage Send purlewe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wishing you a day full of sunshine and a big ball of your favorite yarn. Happy Clara Cashmere Day!

Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming. ~Myrna Loy
http://purlewe.typepad.com/
Go to Top of Page

LJ
Permanent Resident

USA
1939 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2013 :  09:43:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit LJ's Homepage Send LJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday!

My Blog: http://wallisknits.blogspot.com
My Patterns:
Go to Top of Page

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3458 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2013 :  10:39:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday!! May your stash never run out, your garden always bloom, and your butter supply never stop.
Go to Top of Page

One Stitch at a Time
Chatty Knitter

294 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2013 :  12:55:53 PM  Show Profile Send One Stitch at a Time a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Clara. May the happiness you bring to us all come back to you ten fold.

XOXO
Nanci
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2013 :  9:16:35 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And from me, too, the very best birthday wishes to a very best woman!

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
2005 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  09:17:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How do.

Many many wishes to you from all of us. You rock our worlds, you have helped to make us better knitters & you have brought so many of us together, giving us a space to call our happy place. A bushel of b'day wishes to you.

Much xoxo
Martha

http://marfasmewsings.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4403 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  8:25:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awww, thank you so much! It was a good day. I saw friends, I had a perfect heart on my cappuccino, and I ended it with a slice of golden lemon cake topped with berries. I feel very fortunate. Really, thank you for your lovely, lovely, lovely words.

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.