Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 New to the group
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MollyMcTyre
New Pal

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2013 :  6:14:47 PM  Show Profile Send MollyMcTyre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HI, I'm Molly from Alabama. I've been knitting for over 50 years. My mom knitted and she taught me. I didn't understand about yarns or difficult patterns I just liked that pattern and that yarn. My college and working years made completing my projects difficult. Now I knit left handed mostly from graphs and have a big collection of patterns I'd love to make. If I win the lotto I'm hiring knitters (ghost knitters) to do all those projects in the yarn I want used.

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

765 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  03:26:33 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Molly, Welcome to KR from Chicago. I first want to wish you luck with the lotto. I have been knitting for a long time, and I feel like a ghost knitter because up until this year most of the things I have knitted I have given them all away. Until you win the lotto happy knitting. Donna
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1251 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  09:08:30 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Molly, welcome to KR from Northern California. Sounds like maybe you're retired now, and have more time for knitting--lotto win pending. Good luck making a dent in your collection of patterns!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  4:48:37 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums from Maine! Hope you enjoy all the support and comraderie!
judy
Go to Top of Page

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1790 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  10:50:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You sound like my vintage! Welcome to KR, and have a great time.

Ceil
(Ravelry: ceilr)
Time is never a factor when joy is involved.
Go to Top of Page

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2013 :  03:26:46 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like my vintage too. Welcome from down under where we are looking forward to some cooler weather.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2013 :  5:17:28 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Molly from Alabama! A hearty "Hello" from Colorado! Welcome to the KF! Glad u joined us & hope u decide to stay!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

MollyMcTyre
New Pal

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2013 :  4:43:13 PM  Show Profile Send MollyMcTyre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a little slow in replying because I've been spinning and knitting. I want to do both and only have two hands.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe