Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

YarnoverTruck
New Pal

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2012 :  1:35:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit YarnoverTruck's Homepage Send YarnoverTruck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello! I am Barbra owner of the mobile retail store the Yarnover Truck in LA, CA. We are a a yarn store on wheels, kinda like a food truck but with yarn! The truck hits the road in March 2013.

I have been knitting for 10 years. My grandmother and grandfather were both knitters. Sadly I didn't start knitting until after they passed away, but I know they are watching over me making sure I don't drop a stitch.

Very excited to join the Knitter's Review Forums! If you would like more info on the Yarnover Truck, please check out our website http://www.yarnovertruck.com or like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/YarnOverTruck.

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2012 :  03:03:00 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That sounds like a great idea. I wish someone would do that in Oz.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2012 :  2:02:11 PM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Barbara, Welcome here from Chicago? We need a truck in Chicago. Good luck with yours. Donna
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2012 :  2:34:02 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from Maine! Unique idea!
judy
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
912 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2012 :  3:27:38 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, YarnoverTruck! A hearty "Welcome" from Colorado! Will u becoming to Colorado Springs? I'm with Grand-moogi; sounds like a great idea!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

Lynne604
Warming Up

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2012 :  01:42:57 AM  Show Profile Send Lynne604 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, you will enjoy this board.
Go to Top of Page

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
240 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2012 :  1:00:25 PM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like that idea. I hope that you will be able to come to La(louisiana)
Go to Top of Page

emmyc
Chatty Knitter

USA
209 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2012 :  05:30:52 AM  Show Profile Send emmyc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow! that's just brilliant.

emmyc
winchester ma
Go to Top of Page

stripedmelonhead
New Pal

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  10:44:31 PM  Show Profile Send stripedmelonhead a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, new here, manic knitter
Go to Top of Page

YarnoverTruck
New Pal

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  10:48:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit YarnoverTruck's Homepage Send YarnoverTruck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for the warm welcome!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.62 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?