Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 New member from Michigan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bluebirdkay
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2012 :  6:24:43 PM  Show Profile Send bluebirdkay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've just joined the forum and live in Michigan. My mother in law taught me to knit about 4 years ago and I absolutely love it. My mother in law is 82 years old and started knitting when she was ten years old. She is such an amazing teacher and is so patient. Knitting is so fascinating to me. I've knit several sweaters for my self and my husband and am currently working on the enchanted forest cardigan. When I'm not knitting or working you'll find me either riding one of our four horses, or playing with or walking our three Rottweilers. I've also got two miniature donkeys and three barn cats. I am excited to find this forum, I'm sure it a wealth of knowledge.

Bluebird kay

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2012 :  6:44:01 PM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi bluebirdkay. Welcome from Australia. We are glad you found us too. This is a great forum where you will find lots of very friendly knitters who also love knitting and sharing their experiences and knowledge.
Looking forward to hearing from you often.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

bluebirdkay
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2012 :  08:36:15 AM  Show Profile Send bluebirdkay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome from Australia. I am excited about the forum and all the information and help available from it.

Bluebird kay
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1256 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2012 :  10:06:17 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there, BLuebirdkay, from Northern California. How wonderful for you to have such an experienced teacher; I imagine it must be a pleasure for her to pass that knowledge along to you. I hope you enjoy the forum!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2012 :  12:22:20 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, from Maine! I think you will find the forums a great place for support and knitting inspiration.
judy
Go to Top of Page

slaggyc
Permanent Resident

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2012 :  9:43:47 PM  Show Profile Send slaggyc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from the central coast of California! Sounds like you have had some great teaching and already made some wonderful projects. So glad you are here!

Slaggyc
http://buggyandbuddy.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  9:01:35 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi bluebird kay! Welcome to the KF! U have definitely come to the right place for knitting knowlege!
Sounds like we could learn a lot from u; looking forward to reading your posts here in the forums!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2012 :  03:58:09 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Bluebird Kay, Welcome here from Chicago. Donna
Go to Top of Page

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
231 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2012 :  10:01:29 AM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Blue from the great state of La. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy the fun on the boards. I cannot wait to hear about all of your projects.

Rebecca + Amelia
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?