Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 What's On Your Knitting Wish List?
 Lyra Yarn from Spirit Trail Fiberworks in "Bacchus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1810 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2012 :  8:30:20 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have been lurking on the Spirit Trail site for this yarn, for months.

Lyra in the Bacchus colorway

Is there another place to buy Spirit Trail yarns? I want to knit the beret/mitts set "Hawthornhelm" from Twist Collective, and also the "Hawthorne Scarf" (It is in a solid colorway that goes with the Bacchus.)

Anyway, help in finding a source for the Spirit Trail "Lyra" in the "Bacchus" colorway would be most appreciated.

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.

Shelia
Permanent Resident

USA
2367 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2012 :  09:03:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shelia's Homepage Send Shelia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that Jen is beginning to start dyeing for the fall shows - if you send her an e-mail you can find out if Bacchus in Lyra is one of the colors that she is planning to dye. Sometimes she even asks for colorway suggestions and yours could be one of them. The email address is on her web site.

Shelia
www.breezyridgestudio.com
ravelry name - sheliaknits
Go to Top of Page

NutmegOwl
Gabber Extraordinaire

582 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2012 :  08:04:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit NutmegOwl's Homepage Send NutmegOwl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anna,

It is a lovely colorway. If Jen is not dyeing some soon, let me know. I have enough left from making the hat and mitts set to make at least another hat, maybe mitts, too, and would be happy to share. PM to discuss. The coordinating colorway from the shawl was Plums, btw.

-----
Nutmeg Owl
Quaecumque sunt vera
http://www.owlwaysknitting.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

BlueStocking
Sustaining Member

USA
945 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2012 :  06:32:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit BlueStocking's Homepage Send BlueStocking a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Anna!

I actually have some undyed Lyra here and could dye you some if you'd like. Please email me at info@spirit-trail.net and we can discuss specifics! :-)

Jennifer

Jennifer

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

Yarns and Rare Spinning Fibers from Spirit Trail Fiberworks: http://www.spirit-trail.net
Blog: http://TheSpiritTrail.blogspot.com
"SpiritTrail" on Flickr and Ravelry

Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1810 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2012 :  9:08:53 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for replying, Shiela, Nutmeg Owl, and Jennifer herself!

I have emailed Jennifer, and will go from there!

Best wishes, and join me in a cheer for Knitter's Review!

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

dschmidt
Permanent Resident

4004 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2012 :  5:25:58 PM  Show Profile Send dschmidt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You'll love your Lyra, Anna. It is fabulous

Donna in VA

The Honor Roll? It's easier here than in school. Scroll up to "Want to Make Betty Happy?" and be an Honor Roll member.
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1810 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2012 :  9:52:19 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh good! Donna, it is so nice to think of you all retired down there in VA, and getting to sleep in!

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?