Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 OFF-TOPIC: Enter At Your Own Risk
 Movies / Articles / Celebrities / Books / News
 Concert in Albuquerque, NM on 3/3/12
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  9:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, and greetings from ABQ!

I am giving a concert here Saturday night at Apple Mountain Music, 10301 Comanche NE, tel. 505/237-2048, and invite anyone within the sound of this email to come. Music will be played on solo hammered dulcimer and autoharp, so those of you who live in the area will hear many long tones! Bring your knitting, too, and stitch in time with the music. Fiddle tunes, classical music, hymns, originals. Concert begins at 7pm on Sat. 3/3/12. Hope to see some of you there!

Ceil
(Ravelry: ceilr)
Time is never a factor when joy is involved.

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2046 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  10:35:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh how I wish I lived close enough to come!

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1257 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  09:06:27 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Oh how I wish I lived close enough to come!

Ditto.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  3:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not to worry, Sharon. I'm performing in Pittsburgh in mid-June. Maybe that's close enough. Check out www.thedulcimerlady.com/Events.htm!

Ceil
Go to Top of Page

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2046 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  5:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the heads up on Pittsburgh! My only problem is I get lost in Pittsburgh! DS just caled from DC, tonight, and mentioned that they are thinking about moving to Pittsburgh next year. Gee, the only town in the US I get lost in! Guess I just might have to learn how to get around down there!

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Go to Top of Page

Ditzy Girl
Permanent Resident

USA
4723 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  08:23:55 AM  Show Profile Send Ditzy Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anything in Seattle. I would love to hear you.

Zola, Seattle, Wash.

Go to Top of Page

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  6:47:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shalee

Thanks for the heads up on Pittsburgh! My only problem is I get lost in Pittsburgh! DS just caled from DC, tonight, and mentioned that they are thinking about moving to Pittsburgh next year. Gee, the only town in the US I get lost in! Guess I just might have to learn how to get around down there!

Sharon in NW PA

Well, it won't be in downtown P'burgh. I'll find out where the dance is, though. The concert will be in the suburbs.

And to everyone: boy, did you miss a FUN time in ABQ!

Ceil
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe