Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Reader's Corner
 Knitting Magazines
 Knits Gifts 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3469 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  7:45:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know that some of us were disappointed with the fall issue of IK but the Knits Gifts 2011 issue has some nice accessories:
http://www.interweaveknits.com/preview/gifts-2011.asp

I like several of the shawl patterns and will definitely knit that stuffed dog!

http://minkyknits.blogspot.com

flicka
Seriously Hooked

882 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  8:54:16 PM  Show Profile Send flicka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are right, Minh, there are some nice pieces in that collection! The Yule Trees would be just the thing with my growing collection of korknisse. And that Hollyberry cape and bonnet is just the very essence of cute.

flicka
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  4:28:47 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not normally an IK fan, but I'll certainly pick that issue up when I see it.
judy
Go to Top of Page

lacylaine
Seriously Hooked

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  9:57:38 PM  Show Profile Send lacylaine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm definitely tempted!

Melanie

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." Ecclesiastes 9:10

2010 FO: two pair felted clogs, two chemo caps for Mom 2011 FO: BYOB (market bag), Hedgerow Mitts, pair of wristers/sweatbands, Baby Alpaca Grande Vest; LYS mystery shawl; black helmet liner

Go to Top of Page

miele
Chatty Knitter

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2011 :  3:16:58 PM  Show Profile Send miele a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the heads-up. It looks worth buying. And I love the concept of the yule trees with a bunch of korkinesse!
Go to Top of Page

Luann
Permanent Resident

USA
2678 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2011 :  10:07:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luann's Homepage Send Luann a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some very cute things here, I really like the ornaments and other little goodies. Will have to be on the lookout for this one.

Knit and let knit!
http://www.luannocracy.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.