Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 How many of you have tried a yarn club?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lacylaine
Seriously Hooked

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  4:55:55 PM  Show Profile Send lacylaine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I am actually deployed this time (I'll know by late May) I will definitely consider Spirit Trails yarn club. I guess I'd better look into shipping but even knowing I'd be coming home to her lovely yarn would be nice.

Melanie

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." Ecclesiastes 9:10

2010 FO: two pair felted clogs, two chemo caps for Mom 2011 FO: BYOB (market bag), Hedgerow Mitts, pair of wristers/sweatbands, Baby Alpaca Grande Vest

Go to Top of Page

highdesertrose
Gabber Extraordinaire

Malta
544 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2011 :  8:37:50 PM  Show Profile Send highdesertrose a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A couple of years ago, I joined The Unique Sheep club for men's socks, since I wanted to make DH some different kinds of socks. However, we divorced the year after that, so he lost out

~Rena~
The only place that housework comes before knitting is in the dictionary!
Go to Top of Page

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3461 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2011 :  7:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jane, you were indeed the first person to tempt me with Sundara but the latest person was Clara! I had decided not to join the Sundara collection but Clara's write-up made me change my mind (I know, what a surprise!). I will let you guys know how her new base (fingering merino) is when I get my May shipment.

http://minkyknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Wen
Permanent Resident

Australia
3244 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2011 :  4:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Wen's Homepage Send Wen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My husband signed me up for the Silky Knickers Yarn club with Mayhem and Chaos last year. I now have 6 beautiful skeins of silk blend lace weight to knit up. I have projects picked out for 2 of them. Mayhem and Chaos are not running clubs at the moment as Tara has just had a baby and has a few other things on her mind.

Wen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wen1965/sets/72157623175907664/show/ 2010 FO
http://wenswoolgathering.wordpress.com/ My blog
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.74 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth