Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Anyone watch The Mentalist tonight?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Consuelo
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
582 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2011 :  9:00:29 PM  Show Profile Send Consuelo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had the TV on but wasn't paying attention when I heard the cute protagonist say something about knitting. I have no idea what it was about. Did anyone catch it and can fill me in?

Thanks!

Consuelo
"Travel is fatal to prejudice" Mark Twain

Milinda
Permanent Resident

USA
3817 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2011 :  9:11:41 PM  Show Profile Send Milinda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It isn't on here for a few more hours but I WILL be watching since it's one of my favorites.

M L
Go to Top of Page

Milinda
Permanent Resident

USA
3817 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2011 :  12:09:52 AM  Show Profile Send Milinda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In his way, he was trying to draw a conclusion regarding something he had observed on photographs of the murder victims. He asked his boss if she was a knitter but then said he realized she had grown up in a family of boys. What he noted was there were knitted items on both bodies and that they were executed by the same person, the tension being the same. He is an observant little cuss. Anyway, later, he discovers a lady on a bus route who knits and she sells her items and that was the thing in common that the murder victims had, they rode the same bus route and got their knitted items from her.

M L
Go to Top of Page

Consuelo
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
582 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2011 :  05:46:00 AM  Show Profile Send Consuelo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Milinda. Now it makes sense. It's a great show

Consuelo
"Travel is fatal to prejudice" Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by