Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 OFF-TOPIC: Enter At Your Own Risk
 Family / personal / health issues
 Share one thing that made you happy today
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1247 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2014 :  10:38:19 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you guys seen this? I'm tempted.

http://100happydays.com/

This is a lovely thread.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

flicka
Seriously Hooked

877 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2014 :  10:19:57 AM  Show Profile Send flicka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's pi day! (3-14). That makes me happy every year.

Also, I re-wove the tape on my Shaker rocker, so now I can sit in ease and comfort, contemplating pi, pie, and knitting.

flicka
Go to Top of Page

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3458 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2014 :  1:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Flicks, I can't believe I forgot to celebrate pi day!

I took a class today and learned intarsia. It makes me happy that I learned new techniques for colorwork :)

http://minkyknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1801 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2014 :  04:02:36 AM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy I got a sweet email from a fellow knitter! And, I'm going out to lunch today with a young second cousin!

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1247 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2014 :  08:25:32 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Walking to the underground and hearing the Bee Gees blasting from some low-rider in the San Francisco Mission. I've had a secret, underground love the for the Bee Gees since 1978.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1783 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2014 :  7:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Designing a knitted hat and having it turn out right!

Ceil
(Ravelry: ceilr)
Time is never a factor when joy is involved.
Go to Top of Page

ikkivan
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
536 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  07:52:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit ikkivan's Homepage Send ikkivan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking out my front door and seeing our wildflower area (between our drive and the country road on which we live) absolutely ablaze with Indian blanket in full bloom. Sigh, it's too bad we are not on anyone's way anywhere, so more folks don't see it.

Donna, with intentions always bigger than her available time. (OkieDokieKnitter on Ravelry)
Go to Top of Page

mathiemom
Chatty Knitter

USA
242 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2014 :  09:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit mathiemom's Homepage Send mathiemom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My Clara Yarn was in my mailbox this week! Yay! I'm thankful to Clara and to the USPS for its prompt service.

Wendy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.67 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.