Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 OFF-TOPIC: Enter At Your Own Risk
 Family / personal / health issues
 Share one thing that made you happy today
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

kkknitter
Seriously Hooked

699 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2011 :  5:41:26 PM  Show Profile Send kkknitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a pair of orange socks up for grabs. I happen to like orange, but a lot of people don't.

Kristina
Go to Top of Page

Milinda
Permanent Resident

USA
3817 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2011 :  5:46:45 PM  Show Profile Send Milinda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kkknitter

I have a pair of orange socks up for grabs. I happen to like orange, but a lot of people don't.

Kristina

:: Who wouldn't want a pair of orange socks knit by you, Kristina?!? If nobody else has gotten in ahead of me, I'd be honored!

M L
Go to Top of Page

kkknitter
Seriously Hooked

699 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2011 :  5:48:08 PM  Show Profile Send kkknitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Send me your address, and they are yours.
Go to Top of Page

Cheerleader9
Permanent Resident

USA
1563 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2011 :  7:04:09 PM  Show Profile Send Cheerleader9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by shaggy

Well you do have my address, so in the next year of two I will looking for them. Whoohoo, will have a reason to talk to Mr. Postman.

Behave yourself Shaggy. I've talked to you before about this Postman fixation you have

Barb in AZ
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheerleader9
http://www.ravelry.com/people/Cheerleader9
Go to Top of Page

lella
Permanent Resident

9714 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2011 :  8:12:17 PM  Show Profile Send lella a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol! And darn, I'm too late for the orange socks from Kristina but if you snooze you lose.

Shaggy check your mailbox.

Lella

Zippiknits

Want to make Betty Happy? Help buy her some brand new shoes.
Go to Top of Page

shaggy
Permanent Resident

USA
4126 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  11:12:52 AM  Show Profile Send shaggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Cheerleader9

[quote]Originally posted by shaggy

Well you do have my address, so in the next year of two I will looking for them. Whoohoo, will have a reason to talk to Mr. Postman.

Behave yourself Shaggy. I've talked to you before about this Postman fixation you have

Barb in AZ

Ok, I will try to behave, walking to the corner to pout.

shaggy

every dollar makes Betty smile

Go to Top of Page

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3469 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  3:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sharon, your phone story is too funny!

Today I won a personal battle against my gym: I cancelled my membership! (I've been paying but not going for months now)
And I had cheeze blintzes and a mimosa for brunch :)
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1810 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  5:42:35 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My husband is back home from his bout in the hospital and rehab, and he is doing very well!

He had a bout with a bad reaction to a cholesterol drug _(which he didn't really need), where he lost the use of his lower body muscles completely, was dehydrated, ran a fever, and had a UTInfection at the same time......not good. 8 days in rehab, and he is weaker, but doing fine . Whew!!!!!

Now I am finally beginning to relax.

A good day!

Anna
Go to Top of Page

flicka
Seriously Hooked

882 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  6:07:14 PM  Show Profile Send flicka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yay, Anna! I'm glad your hubby is back by your side. My very best wishes for his returning health and for your returning peace of mind.

flicka
Go to Top of Page

lella
Permanent Resident

9714 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2011 :  1:13:26 PM  Show Profile Send lella a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yay, Anna, and Yay for DH! TBH, statins are not good for lots of people. Best Wishes for a full recovery!

Lella

Zippiknits

Go to Top of Page

flicka
Seriously Hooked

882 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2011 :  1:22:26 PM  Show Profile Send flicka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Valentine's Day to you all. You are a bunch of sweeties.

flicka
Go to Top of Page

shaggy
Permanent Resident

USA
4126 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2011 :  1:37:36 PM  Show Profile Send shaggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Flicka, hugs and chocolate to everyone.

shaggy

Go to Top of Page

flicka
Seriously Hooked

882 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2011 :  2:24:25 PM  Show Profile Send flicka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a separate V-Day topic now, so I will move my good wishes over there!

flicka
Go to Top of Page

lella
Permanent Resident

9714 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2011 :  5:00:33 PM  Show Profile Send lella a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Valentine's Day, Flicka.

And, Yes! Hugs and Chocolates, to all!

Lella

Zippiknits

Go to Top of Page

shaggy
Permanent Resident

USA
4126 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  06:27:08 AM  Show Profile Send shaggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Daylight earlier and later.

shaggy

Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1810 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  6:53:46 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Weather in the upper 40's then 50's, then 60's on Friday! Whooee!

Anna
Go to Top of Page

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3469 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  7:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got my copy of Spring IK 2011 in the mail today. Woohoo, spring is on the way, right?

http://minkyknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kkknitter
Seriously Hooked

699 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2011 :  04:55:16 AM  Show Profile Send kkknitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bought and got a copy of "Around the World in Knitted Socks", and I'm now thinking of the sock book with patterns inspired by oriental rugs. If I only could knit faster. Maybe if I spend less time with you girls?

Kristina
Go to Top of Page

lella
Permanent Resident

9714 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2011 :  7:04:34 PM  Show Profile Send lella a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't you dare do that. lol..

Happy sock knitting!

Lella

Zippiknits

Go to Top of Page

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2049 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2011 :  11:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Called the cruise line to pay the balance on my cruise to Alaska. Told the rep that I had seen the cruise listed, on line, at $200.00 LESS since we made our reservations! (They are dropping the fare prices) He changed our price! WOW! More money for yarn!

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?