Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Reader's Corner
 Book recommendations and questions
 Classic Knits for Real Women
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Yarn Delirious
Seriously Hooked

USA
777 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2005 :  7:51:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yarn Delirious's Homepage Send Yarn Delirious a Private Message
I did see a copy of this book for sale on ebay. And at yarnatwebsters.com.

Yarn Delirious blog
Go to Top of Page

Atavistic
Permanent Resident

6604 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2005 :  7:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Atavistic's Homepage Send Atavistic a Private Message
I study Tae Kwon Do and I have some POWERFUL kicks* and punches, I am neither plus-sized (although I have been) nor a size 10 (although I have been), I've got curves all over. I have had curves all over since I hit puberty and I've got no problems with it. I think it'd be great if magazines realized that there are women over B-cups.

*Monday my jumping front kick was a little TOO powerful and I landed flat on my back on the mat--after I ki-yapped. Everybody saw it. Instructor looked at me, pumped his fist and said, "Good power. You try hard." Now. If I can get that high and land on my FEET!

Amanda

"Is that my Not-Mine Sweater? Whoever gets that Not-Mine Sweater is very lucky."
Go to Top of Page

TheNakedKnitter
Chatty Knitter

282 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2005 :  8:32:02 PM  Show Profile Send TheNakedKnitter a Private Message
I saw the title of this book, and thought, "Finally, a book with flattering patterns for the women in my family."

Why would I knit my MIL & DM a sweater that doesn't suit them? Especially when I've been the recipient of many a beautiful sweater DM made for me since she could not wear them.

I finally get to return the favor

Nicole
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by