Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting on the Web
 Blog Talk
 How many blogs do you have in your Bloglines list?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

HomeJewel
Chatty Knitter

321 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2005 :  12:35:30 AM  Show Profile Send HomeJewel a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by CPAknit

Home Jewel- tried to leave you a comment on your blog regarding your beautiful kids and especially your redhead son (I have 3 red heads- 2 daughters and a son) but your blog only allows comments from blogspot users.

Cindy

Thanks for letting me know, Cindy. I didn't know that it didn't allow comments outside of blogspot! I fixed that :)

http://homejewel.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

xmasberry
Seriously Hooked

826 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2005 :  5:09:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit xmasberry's Homepage Send xmasberry a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by CPAknit

Does anyone know of another service that maybe picks up the others. It's such a time saver- rather than going to each site and see if there are new postings.

The only way i know of to get an RSS or Atom feed for a page that does not supply a feed is to do a scrape, which can be tricky. I don't know of any online scraping services, though it seems it would be in demand.

You could always contact the blogger and ask them if they could add a feed to their blog. It could be that their software offers it but they just don't have it activated.

holly x
"do what you love, love what you do, leave the world a better place and don't pick your nose" -Jef Mallett
little miss messy hair's blog
Go to Top of Page

ScubaQueen
Seriously Hooked

USA
883 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  08:22:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit ScubaQueen's Homepage Send ScubaQueen a Private Message
quote:

Oh, I hope someone does! I follow about as many without Bloglines as I do with, and if some of them weren't so fantastic (Grumperina, Knit and Tonic, etc) I'd skip them entirely because Bloglines is so easy. I feel like I must be missing some easy way to track all of them!

I was able to subscribe to both that you mention via BLOGLINES. Just use the Feed URL instead of the BLOGSPOT USER.

Wendy

P.S. I currently have 18 feeds....trying not to let it get TOO big

Somewhere in Texas there's a village missing its idiot!
... My Knitting Blog.... My Other Nonsense
Go to Top of Page

peskymac
Chatty Knitter

106 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  2:45:42 PM  Show Profile Send peskymac a Private Message
This probably marks me as completely psycho, but I have over 500 RSS feeds for blogs plugged into Bloglines.

mac
pesky'apostrophe
http://www.peskyapostrophe.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.91 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth