Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Crochet Talk
 Crochet technique questions
 Need Help Light N' Lively Tank - Pattern 60485
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kimmiebear
Gabber Extraordinaire

359 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  1:15:29 PM  Show Profile Send kimmiebear a Private Message
I need help with the instructions for this tank top that I am making (a Lion Brand pattern). I am making the size Medium (33.5 below the bust measurement). Round 7 of the bodice reads like this(Increase row): Sl st to first ch-2 sp, ch 3, (dc, ch2, 2dc) in same ch-2 sp, shell in each ch-2 sp around, inc 6 shells by working a shell in 6 sps between shells; join with sl st in top of beg ch-3.

The first time I did this row I had 42 shells. The second time (after doing two rows of straight shells) I had 48 shells. Now that I am doing the same inc row for the third time (after doing two more rows of straight shells), I have 56 shells. I was under the impression that I would have 54 shells. I just want to make sure that I am doing this right.

Thank you in advance.
Kimmiebear

needlestohook
Warming Up

68 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  10:53:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit needlestohook's Homepage Send needlestohook a Private Message
Hello Kimmiebear,

This post is dated the 17th of April, I hope I can help you out in time. Could you tell me how many stitches you had before Round 7 of the bodice? And does the pattern tell you how many shells (or stitches) you should have after Round 7 is completed?

Becky
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?