Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Can felt be fixed?
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Seeking Patterns / Free Pattern Links
 Hats, Gloves, and Mittens
 Do You Know Where This Pattern Is? UPDATE: found
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

renee_knits
Seriously Hooked

702 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  07:41:19 AM  Show Profile Send renee_knits a Private Message
In the past year or two, there was a pattern published for fingerless gloves using two colors (raspberry & orange?) of Fibre Company Terra yarn. I'm almost certain it was in a magazine (it could have been in a book). I just pulled the yarn for it out of the stash but can't for the life of me remember where I saw the pattern...I know I have it...can you help? Thanks!!

Knitting IS real life!

UPDATE: The pattern is in the Spring 2006 Interweave Knits...and, contrary to my recollection, is not suitable for the yarn I have...but I have another pattern... The Interweave pattern is really nice, though!

Queen Knitsalot
Permanent Resident

USA
1331 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  09:39:52 AM  Show Profile Send Queen Knitsalot a Private Message
Glad you found it......I know what you were feeling have searched through my pattern stash for a certain pattern many times!!!

suzanne
"The most wasted day in all our lives is the day on which we have not laughed"--I wish I knew
Go to Top of Page

renee_knits
Seriously Hooked

702 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  07:34:36 AM  Show Profile Send renee_knits a Private Message
Just to correct the info, the pattern calls for Khroma yarn (also Fibre Company).

I resorted to calling a LYS that carries the yarn, and that was helpful.

I find that more and more time is spent searching for things I know are there somewhere.....

Knitting IS real life!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?