Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Can felt be fixed?
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Started your holiday projects yet?
 Am knittin for the holidays
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kentuckyprrlgrrl
Chatty Knitter

189 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  04:59:13 AM  Show Profile Send kentuckyprrlgrrl a Private Message
I am making the 'wasrshrags', towels and dishclothes found in the Mason Dixon book. I just love making those - they are quick easy and cute. I figure I can pair them with some fancy little soaps or bubble bath and have a nice, personal gift for the ladies in my world. Of course, I know some men that enjoy an occasional bubble bath, also, but they just won't admit it in public!

hugz

Ky Prrl Grrl

gwtreece
Permanent Resident

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  05:11:02 AM  Show Profile  Send gwtreece a Yahoo! Message Send gwtreece a Private Message
Great idea. This is my favorite thing to give out at Christmas to those that are lucky enough to received my knitted items.

Wanda
My Blog
Go to Top of Page

kentuckyprrlgrrl
Chatty Knitter

189 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  08:01:28 AM  Show Profile Send kentuckyprrlgrrl a Private Message
I like the way you think, Wanda!

Ky Prrl Grrl
Go to Top of Page

csutliff
Chatty Knitter

USA
281 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  9:26:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit csutliff's Homepage Send csutliff a Private Message
I am 1/5 the way through a scarf for my daughters best friend for Christmas . She is like a daughter to me too and so her scarf has the cable pattern 0x0 so when she wears it she is constantly getting hugs and kisses from me. I found a lovely yarn at Detroit City Knits. She wanted pink and orange and it was hard to find just the right ones and not too bright...so I found this by chance. It is Plymouth Yarn Encore Color spun #7065 and goes from the palest of pinks, pale orange, yellow then oh so soft lavender. These colors blend like a sunset. Just beautiful. I have one warsh rag done :) several to go. List is long but hope is high...til December 24th ;)

Crystal
"Get your Knit On" http://www.freewebs.com/csutliff/
My Yahoo Knit Group!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganknitters/
Go to Top of Page

kentuckyprrlgrrl
Chatty Knitter

189 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  08:50:02 AM  Show Profile Send kentuckyprrlgrrl a Private Message
Csutliff,

That yarn sounds so wonderful! I am going to have get some of that!

Ky Prrl Grrl
Go to Top of Page

donncoop
Chatty Knitter

111 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  01:08:46 AM  Show Profile Send donncoop a Private Message
What a great idea. I am always looking for some simple gifts to share with firends.
donna
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.66 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?