Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitting Needles and Security
 creative knitting may 2005
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

R McKinney
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  10:50:15 AM  Show Profile Send R McKinney a Private Message
Last May I started a sweater from the May 2005 issue of Creative Knitting. I was going to finish it this summer. But I have misplaced the magazine and I cannot find any means of replacing it. Is there anyone that has this magazine and would mind copying this one pattern for me? It was the one that used the "Fronds Chart". If there is anyone with this information please let me know and I will give you my mailing address or if you could email it to this would be great.
Thanks,
Robin

Robin McKinney

KnittyElf
Warming Up

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  6:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit KnittyElf's Homepage Send KnittyElf a Private Message
I subscribed to Creative Knitting for about a year, so I think I have that issue. I'll check tonight, and I'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon. I know how awful it is to lose patterns you're in the middle of using! :)

~ the KnittyElf :)
Go to Top of Page

KnittyElf
Warming Up

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  6:24:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit KnittyElf's Homepage Send KnittyElf a Private Message
Robin, hi again! I just dug through my magazine collection, and sure enough, there was the May 2005 Creative Knitting! You want the short-sleeved sweater pattern called "Rich Fronds Top," correct? I'll email you just to make sure before I copy and send it to you.

~ the KnittyElf :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?